2011 Shoot Boxing Girls S-Cup Results – Teenager Erika Kamimura Takes the Title
The 2011 Shoot Boxing Girls S-Cup took place at Shibuya-Ax in Tokyo, Japan last night, as eight of Japan’s top fighters looked to gain the title of S-cup champion. Nightmare of Battle had coverage of the event.
In the end, it was teenage sensation Erika Kamimura taking home the S-cup crown, defeating top 10 ranked MMA fighter Seo Hee Ham by unanimous decision.
- WPMF and WMC Women’s Mini-Flyweight champion Erika Kamimura defeated JEWELS prospect Kanako Oka via first round TKO
- Miyo Yoshida defeated #10 Unified MMA ranked flyweight Windy Tomomi via majority decision
- Top ranked J-cup fighter MINA defeated #7 Unified MMA ranked flyweight V.V.Mei via majority decision
- #6 Unified MMA ranked flyweight Seo Hee Ham defeated Emi Fujino via majority decision
- #2 Unified MMA ranked featherweight HIROKO Yamanaka defeated Megumi Yabushita via 3rd round TKO
- Erika Kamimura defeated Miyo Yoshida via first round TKO
- Seo Hee Ham defeated MINA via majority decision
- S-Cup 2010 winner Rena Kubota def. Zaza Sor Aree via second round KO (liver shot)
- Erika Kamimura defeated Seo Hee Ham via unanimous decision (28-26, 28-27, 28-27)